Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing content calendars and being a part of the creative process.
2. Writing content for every post.
3. Designing and running social media programs for clients.
4. Contributing to new business pitches and proposals for exciting new clients.
5. Developing social media strategies, including the targeting and positioning of brands.
6. Executing social media channel management planning, scheduling, posting, and digital campaigns.
7. Creating ideas for each post.
8. Supporting and guiding the designer.
9. Writing dynamic copy for social media channels with the brand tone of voice.
11. Measuring and reporting on the performance of social media campaigns and content.
1.Working days and hours are 4 hours a day and 6 days a week