Planning a Road Trip is one of the most important part of RoadTrips. Here is a simple format you can use. Please let me know your suggestions by filling the form below. I have also appended below some important notes / to dos below. Might be helpful.
- Never Drink and Drive. Period.
- Start Early and End Early. Gives you buffer time to locate places or mend to some emergencies.
- Always keep a 5 liter or 20 liter water bottle in your car.
- Always keep a bucket and a bio-degradable plastic roll. Keeps your nature and conscious clean.
- Use cash in Highway Fuel Stations or a low limit credit card.
- Book hotels close to highways for early exits in your onward journeys.
- Keep your fuel tank full, don’t take chances .ideally fill it up after the half empty mark.
- Don’t start your journey with a full stomach, at least for kids.
- Local travel is preferable by alternate means like cycling, walking or local cabs.
- Don’t overstay, leave with memories not tensions. Driving back is equally a tedious task.
Itiniery / Planner
Place to stay
Places to Visit
Share with Friends