Road Trip Planner
Planning a Road Trip is one of the most important part.Here is a simple format you can use.Please let me know your suggestions by filling the form below.I have also appended below some important notes / to dos below.Might be helpful.
Itiniery / Planner
Place to stay
Places to Visit
Share with Friends
Important Notes for Planning a Trip.
- Never Drink and Drive.( No Questions asked or told,period.Just dont do it)
- Start Early, End Early.(Always preferred , as this will give you buffer for traffic delays, road side assists etc.)
- Keep a 5 litre or 20 litre water bottle handy, depending how far you want to drive daily.
- Always keep a bucket and packet of plastic bio-degradable rolls.For natural emergencies.Helps to keep roads and our conscious clean.
- Use credit cards in remote places with caution,prefer cash.
- Prepay Hotel bills as much as you can.This will ensure confirmed stay and early bird discounts.
- Avoid early morning heavy food for kids or even adults.Eat during the day.
- Never drive tired.